Email Integration with wordpres mu

Hi

I just thinking to create an email integration with my wpmu. If somebody registered such user.example.com so it also create an email user@example.com and if they register a multi domain such example1.com, they will be an administrator of that domain, so they can add a new user for domain example1.com.

Is there any plugin or other way to create this ? And which webbase email that I can use ?

Any possible scenario ?

Thank you

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @mprasodjo,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Could you clarify please, are you looking at automatically creating the multisite based on their email? If so that wouldn't be possible, or are you looking at creating them an email based on their registration information? Please advise :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @mprasodjo

I hope you are well today!

To enable users to create sites in your network under different domain names, you may want to try our Multi-Domains plugin:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-domains/

Also, once a sub-site is created, WordPress by default allows the admin to invite any user from the network that he/she wants. Also, the network-admin can add new users.

However, I'll need some help from other staff members about creating an email address based on the username

• mprasodjo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi @Jack Kitterhing and @Patrick Cohen
    Thank you for your respond.
    I already have wpmu site and it running well and I have several domain registered in there.

What i want now is give an email services as compliment.

So if someone registered, it will have an email address with a domain they choice automaticly .
    and if they registered they own domain, they also have an email for they own domain and can manage it.

So anyone who register at my site not only have a blog but also an email in single interface.

Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.