Email notification sender adress

Hi there,

i just reccognized that the sender email adress in the noticiation emails is the main email adress which i defined in wordpress settings. this is a sit of a client of mine so this email adress is the adress of our agency, because wordpress uses this email for administrive concerns as you know... is there way to define the the sender email adress withou changing the main wordpress email in the wordpress settings?

And another question... is it possible to define different additional fields for the different services? at this time i have three services like standart appointment, expert advice and short appointment... so it would make sense to deliver different additional fields for each service?

thx 4 help

• Milan

Hello Daniel

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

is there way to define the the sender email adress withou changing the main wordpress email in the wordpress settings?

WP Change Default Email plugin allows WordPress admins to update the default WordPress "From Email Address" and "Name."

Will this work for you ?

And another question... is it possible to define different additional fields for the different services? at this time i have three services like standart appointment, expert advice and short appointment... so it would make sense to deliver different additional fields for each service?

Its not possible to define different custom fields for different services. What I would suggest here is to write description in a such way that it looks like defined custom fields. :wink: Take this as example. :slight_smile:
    =============================
    Service One

Field One: Value One
    Field Two: Value Two
    =============================

Hope this helps. :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any more queries. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Milan

Hello Daniel

Its not possible to add String in between date information. For this we will need to modify core files of plugin and need to tweak some code in it. But problem with custom coding is that, it gets removed when new update comes and you apply it.

So if you can work with that limitation, I am ready to provide custom code and steps to inject it. :slight_smile:

And I am sorry about that plugin, I thought you want to change WordPress main Email address. !! Anyway, if you want to ship site to your client, why you want to change admin email address to his/her address if they don't know much about WordPress. You can keep your email address there instead and when something important comes to your desk, you can simply forward it to the client.

Or another option is to create domain based email address which most of hosting company provides.

Other that these option, there isn't any other way to handle it. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps. And waiting for your confirmation on custom change. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Daniel

ok thats a limitation i can live with... i just have to keep in mind when im updating...

in case of the email adress i think i didnt made the problem clear enough... i dont want to change the email adress in the wordpress settng but it seems that i have to if i want to show the clients email in the nofication emails of appontments+ plugin... because the plugin uses the email of the wordpress main settings and puts it in the "sender" field... so when customers of my client made some appointments there will se our agency email in the sender field of there appointment conformation email not the email of the real website... you know what i mean?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.