Email notification to client when appointment is removed

Hi,

Is it possible to have an email notification sent to the client if their pending appointment is removed rather than confirmed?

This would seem like a useful notification to have rather than the client relying on the fact that their appointment is not confirmed until they receive the confirmation notification.

Thanks,

D.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Dan,

Hope you're doing well today!

Is it possible to have an email notification sent to the client if their pending appointment is removed rather than confirmed?

Unfortunately not; however, I think that would be an awesome addition and makes sense to have :slight_smile: I'll move this into the suggested features under Appointments so the dev will see it!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Dan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there any way I could add some custom code in to the plugin to achieve this functionality now?

The client I am working with would really like this feature from the get go.

They are already disgruntled because they can't have 'split appointments' so I would prefer to give them this functionality from the start.

Thanks,

Dan.

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey Dan,

No problem!

I will call in SLS, the coding experts, on this one. We'll get their valuable feedback and if it's something they can implement for you then they will :slight_smile:

Keep in mind, the threads they deal with involve custom code like this one will so their responses are a bit slower than a normal ticket.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member Dan.

In the meantime, let us know if there is anything else you're after.

Cheers,
      Tyler

• Dan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

I am still waiting for a response on this matter, which to be honest is getting a little desperate now.

Can someone please give me an update on whether the matter has been passed on to the coding team (as suggested) and on what progress has been made?

If they can send me the custom code I can integrate it myself, I don't need to wait for a new release.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Dan.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Dan,

Apologies for the delayed response on this one!

it seems this sort of feature is fairly involved and not something that SLS will be able to just supply a code snippet for; however, we have pushed this through as a feature request to the developer. That gives it the best chance of being added in the future :slight_smile:

Again, apologies for the delay Dan. I think that about answers your question, but I know your account is inactive now, so if you do still have a question on this topic then you can send it to me directly via our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

mark the subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle" - that way it will get assigned to me if you do send one through.

Have a great weekend Dan.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.