Email registered users

I have a need to email my registered members and do not have a third-party email list manager like MailChimp. Is there a plugin that allows single-site admins to fire off an email easily?

Thanks,
dochttps://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/plugin-support#

• Doc
    • Flash Drive

Joe,

I'm experiencing an issue in the e-newsletter plugin. When trying to configure smtp server settings, I type in my nine-digit password but when I click save all settings, the number of stars in the password dialog box resets to 8. Of course, they're masking my password so I can't tell what they are going to submit to the server, but I am getting a 'failed to connect' dialog box when I try to test the settings from the incoming server tab.

Any thoughts? If necessary, I can email you my logins/settings if you'd be willing to try it.

Thanks,Doc

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Doc,

Thank you for letting me know.

There is no test to check the smtp setting, only to check the bounce settings which are totally different and completely independent of the smtp outbound settings to include the inbound email address and password.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Doc,

This error is most common when the host is blocking sending email via smtp except with specific rules i.e. from the server itself only as root etc.

Have you tired changing the password to be just eight characters Doc for that particular email address?

I can certainly make the lead developer aware of the "nine or more character" phenomenon which I do confirm, but this may take a considerable more time to resolve then if we get this handled now for you getting your emails going and still reporting the issue.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.