Email template header configuration

I'm trying to configure the email header. I've added a logo but want to get rid of the site name on the right hand side (since the site name is contained within the logo so it looks odd to have it there twice). The only way I can see of doing this is to set the text colour to be the same as the background, but when I look at the plugin code I see in inc/mail-templates/mail-template.php there's a 'show_blog_name' setting but can't see a way of setting that to false (other than maybe doing it directly in the database). Is there, or should there be?

• Vaughan

Hi turnpiece,

Hope you're well?

I've been looking at this and you are correct, I can't find that option anywhere in the settings pages.

Checking the DB though, I do see the option in the DB.

SELECT * FROM wp_options WHERE option_value LIKE '%show_blog_name%'

Returns the following for that value.

a:29:{s:14:"auto-subscribe";b:0;s:19:"subscribe_new_users";b:0;s:11:"from_sender";s:17:"Multisite Sandbox";s:7:"subject";s:27:"Multisite Sandbox: New post";s:9:"frequency";s:11:"inmediately";s:4:"time";i:0;s:11:"day_of_week";i:0;s:16:"manage_subs_page";i:0;s:17:"get_notifications";b:0;s:22:"get_notifications_role";s:13:"administrator";s:13:"follow_button";b:0;s:20:"follow_button_schema";s:4:"dark";s:22:"follow_button_position";s:6:"bottom";s:10:"post_types";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"post";}s:10:"taxonomies";a:1:{s:4:"post";a:1:{s:8:"category";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"all";}}}s:4:"logo";s:0:"";s:10:"logo_width";i:200;s:14:"featured_image";b:0;s:11:"header_text";s:0:"";s:14:"show_blog_name";b:1;s:11:"footer_text";s:0:"";s:12:"header_color";s:7:"#66aec2";s:17:"header_text_color";s:7:"#000000";s:14:"send_full_post";b:0;s:23:"subscribe_email_content";s:281:"Howdy.

You recently signed up to be notified of new posts on my blog. This means
    once you confirm below, you will receive an email when posts are published.

To activate, click confirm below. If you believe this is an error, ignore this message
    and nothing more will happen.";s:12:"extra_fields";a:0:{}s:10:"from_email";s:32:"**********************************";s:13:"keep_logs_for";i:31;s:16:"mails_batch_size";i:80;}

So, you can change this by editing the DB directly.

Find the following in the option_value, remember it's a serialized array, so be careful.

s:14:"show_blog_name";b:1;

change the b:1 to b:0

This should then remove the blog name :slight_smile:

I have marked this as a bug, so hopefully the developer will add this as an option in the settings so you can change it in future.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.