Email Validation and other issues

Hi

Even the incorrect emails are getting stored in the members list / DB .
Invalid address: qweqeYou must provide at least one recipient email address. You must provide at least one recipient email address.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:464) in /home/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Is there anything that I am missing?

Thanks

Kalps

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Kalps,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

Can you please have a look at the members list and see if you find any incorrectly formatted email address ?

As far as the error is concerned, can you please quickly check for a plugin conflict by disabling other plugins and switching to the default theme to see if you still see that error message ?

What is the WordPress version you are using ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Can you please remove the incorrect emails from the list and then retry ?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:464) in /home/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Try it out with the default theme. If the issue still persists, I will call in the lead developer.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.