Email verification with membership 2 pro

I'm using the User verification https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-verification/ plugin to make sure the user have their email verified. But when using Membership 2 registration page, the users don't receive any kind of notification that they should check their emails to verify them. Usually the plugin shows a message that says "Registration confirmation will be emailed to you".
Is there a way to redirect or show a notification when a user clicks submit?

• Paul Kevin

Hey there Lan ,

Hope you are well today and thank you for your patience on this matter :slight_smile: I did check the user verification plugin and they are indeed using the correct "user_register" action that should show the message notifying the user to check their email. However it seems that Membership ignores this step and proceeds to login in the user after registration (normally takes the user directly to the membership list page).
    I will have to make some adjustments to the plugin code to allow or block auto-login after registration. This way account notification will be handled before login. Once I make the changes I can provide you with a beta if you would like.

Warm Regards
    Paul Kevin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.