Emails

Hi,

I currently have emails going out to one of my agents whenever an appointment is made. They then take the appointment email notification and plug the date and time into our master crm.
However, they are just receiving an email that says a new appointment is set with date and time, but it doesn't show the client's name, email, or phone number.
Please help.

• Rupok

Hi Brian, hope you had a wonderful day.

This is not supposed to happen. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

In the mean time, I'm trying to regenerate the issue on my test site. I'll confirm and report to dev if I can also regenerate this on my test site.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Brian, hope you had a wonderful day.

Sorry for my previous reply. Actually the default confirmation email content doesn't contain Client Name, Email and Phone number variable. To add these in your email, go to "Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > General (Tab) > Notifications (Sub-Tab)" and check "Confirmation email Message" section. You can replace the content of that box with the following:

Dear CLIENT,

We are pleased to confirm your appointment for SITE_NAME.

Here are the appointment details:
    Requested service: SERVICE
    Date and time: DATE_TIME
    Client Name: CLIENT
    Client Email: EMAIL
    Client Phone: PHONE

SERVICE_PROVIDER will assist you for this service.

Kind regards,
    SITE_NAME

Save it. From now, you confirmation email will include client name, email and phone number. For the email subject and message contents, you can use the following placeholders which will be replaced by their real values: SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT, BALANCE, PHONE, NOTE, ADDRESS, CITY, EMAIL (Client's email) , CANCEL (Adds a cancellation link to the email body)

Please let us know if it doesn't work, if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.