Emails not being sent

Client is having problems getting email notifications sent to the administrator. Can you please let me know if there is some setting I should check? Here's their response:

The original problem was that emails were not being send to our membership volunteer. She was not getting notified when someone joined or renewed. To try to troubleshoot, I moved over everything to my email to see if I could get it to work.

The Additional Automated Messages Add-on is turned on. Under Automated Email Responses I've tried to turn on every message available. I have checked every Send Copy to Administrator box, sending to ward@wardbeebe.com. Nothing has showed up in my in box. The Junk and Trash folders are empty. It appears that none of the administrator emails are being sent. I suspect that the member emails are not going out either, however, additional testing would be required to verify this.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tony,

There's been other reports of a similar issue. Our developers have put together a hotfix that should resolve this problem for you. This will be merged into the master branch and released with a future version of the plugin.

Here are steps to apply the patch:

1.Take backup of your website. Its always good practice to create a restore point before applying any patch, installing/updating plugins/themes or even WordPress itself. You can create a backup easily using our Snapshot Pro plugin.

2. Download the attached .zip archive.

3. Extract on your local computer.

4. Navigate to following location via FTP or FileManager.
    wp-content/plugins/membership/

5. Upload the extracted folder in here by replacing the existing.

Let me know how if this helps.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.