Emails not being sent

Client is having problems getting email notifications sent to the administrator. Can you please let me know if there is some setting I should check? Here's their response:

The original problem was that emails were not being send to our membership volunteer. She was not getting notified when someone joined or renewed. To try to troubleshoot, I moved over everything to my email to see if I could get it to work.

The Additional Automated Messages Add-on is turned on. Under Automated Email Responses I've tried to turn on every message available. I have checked every Send Copy to Administrator box, sending to ward@wardbeebe.com. Nothing has showed up in my in box. The Junk and Trash folders are empty. It appears that none of the administrator emails are being sent. I suspect that the member emails are not going out either, however, additional testing would be required to verify this.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tony,

There's been other reports of a similar issue. Our developers have put together a hotfix that should resolve this problem for you. This will be merged into the master branch and released with a future version of the plugin.

Here are steps to apply the patch:

1.Take backup of your website. Its always good practice to create a restore point before applying any patch, installing/updating plugins/themes or even WordPress itself. You can create a backup easily using our Snapshot Pro plugin.

2. Download the attached .zip archive.

3. Extract on your local computer.

4. Navigate to following location via FTP or FileManager.
    wp-content/plugins/membership/

5. Upload the extracted folder in here by replacing the existing.

Let me know how if this helps.

kind regards,
    Kasia