emails not making it through

Hi,
I have support access on for mriofreston.com. The client is reporting that emails are not making it through for the contact us form. Email tracker is installed:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-tracker/#description

All you have to do is activate it. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why this is happening.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello cornelius_butler,

Emails are sent from the contact form - your email tracker is confirming this and also I edited contact form to get a copy of the email as confirmation and I have received the email from the site (I change settings of the form back after the test).

If your client is not receiving those emails then most probably they are ending in the Spam folder. They need to check that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• cornelius_butler
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

this is the latest email from the client:
    I sent a test request from the website at 9:13 AM this morning (and several last week). I’ve checked the local SPAM folders and our cloud SPAM filter and found nothing. The staff told me that they have not been receiving any appointment requests for quite some time now.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi cornelius_butler,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you please provide us the part after the @ sign of his email address? Also, can you please request him to try with a popular email service provider email like gmail or outlook and check if emails are delivered fine or not?

Moreover, can you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the email log for you and try to find out if there is any "delivery failure" report in the email log?

Please let us know all these details. We are looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day, Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.