Embed different videos on a specific page

Hello: I am using the YFV plugin but want to embed different videos on specific pages. Right now the selected videos will show on any page I apply the sidebar widget. Thx Cary

• Cary
    • New Recruit

Joe,

OK, maybe I wasn't clear in my original message hopefully this is better.

I would like to embeded/play a different video in the sidebar on different pages on my website. Instead playing the same video on all the pages.

Example: I have 3 videos on my YouTube channel, they are named A, B & C. I would like to play video A on my news page and video B on my about page and video C on my contact page. Is this possible using your YFV plugin?

I tried and only the one video I selected would show and play on each page. If I try to pick a different video to play on another page it would change on all.

Cary

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Cary,

Thank you for the clarification.

Is this possible using your YFV plugin?

No it is not currently designed to work this way unfortunately but it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.