Embed is not showing up after content.

Embed After Content is not showing up.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Eric,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check your site against the issue that you reported but after accessing it I noticed that the Forminator is not even installed there. Since it's a live site I didn't make any changes on it whatsoever and didn't install the plugin back.

Did you switch to some other solution or you have just removed it temporarily? I'll be happy to assist you further with this but I would have to be able to actually see and test the issue so if you decide to give it a go, please set Forminator back as it was and let me know here and I'll investigate this.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Eric
    • New Recruit

Hi Adam,

The issue is with Hustle. I am using an embed module to display a call to action at the bottom of most of my pages, but as of a couple days ago it just stopped showing up. I tested deactivating all my plugins and switching to the twenty sixteen theme but it still would not show up. I was able to see it if I used the shortcode on the page. Hopefully that helps give you some context as to what is going on.

Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Eric!

Thanks for your responses.

Of course it's Hustle, I'm sorry for my mistake. It was a bit busy day and I was working on a Forminator issue right before responding to you.

I have checked your site and with 2 different browsers, both logged in as admin (via support access) and logged out I could see the embed just right. You said that you tested with another computer and phone but you can't see it when logged in. I'm wondering whether you've been logging in on these other devices as well or not? Also, have you tried to login from browser's "incognito" window?

I'm asking because that actually looks more like either some caching issue (especially that you got WP Rocket installed which is good but quite "strong" caching tool) or there might be some browser add-on interfering, especially if you got any add-blocking type of add-ons installed.

That said, would you check that again, please:

- logging in as admin from some other device that you didn't use for admin access yet
    - logging in from your usual device but via "incognito" mode
    - logging in as usual but with all the browser add-ons disabled (and browser cache cleared after that).

Let me know about results, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Eric
    • New Recruit

Test #1: I logged in as usual using chrome & safari with all my extensions disabled and cleared cache but the embed module still didn't show up. The embed module did show up as soon as I logged out on either browser.

Test #2: I used an incognito window using chrome and the results were the same as test #1. As long as I am not logged in I can see the embed module.

I haven't been able to try logging in on a different machine yet. I will do this in the morning and let you know how it goes. It does seem like a caching issue. I just tested disabling WP Rocket and now I am not seeing the embed module at all whether I am logged in or not. That is all I have for the time being.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Eric,

Can you try clearing your cache and then disable caching plugin so you're sure that there are no cached leftovers on your site?

I've tested your site with an admin account, temp account and while being logged out and all of them were showing the embed properly for me in Chrome and Safari.

Let us know how your latest tests went.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Eric
    • New Recruit

I cleared site cache and disabled WP Rocket but I am still not able to see the embed module. It seems like the issue is just associated with my admin account. I attached a screenshot of what I am seeing which might be helpful.

I am not to worried about it anymore since it looks like everyone is seeing the embed except me.

• Eric
    • New Recruit

Ok, so it just started showing up again for me. It is now working properly and I can see the embed module while I am logged in.

I am pretty confident the issue had to do with WP Rocket. Thank you for helping me troubleshoot this issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.