Embed or link HTML5 banner ad on Home page

Hello. On my home page, I successfully installed a Google Iframe Embedder to play the HTML5 parallax Google banner ad. Like a 25 second animated skit. I store the HTML banner ad file on Google Drive. When I click on this html file on my desk top, it plays the banner ad great. So I uploaded it to Google Drive, in zip form and open. I also republished it directly to Google Drive from Google Web Designer, but whenever I go live to the website, it just shows an active link to the files, as like text, the code and all that, instead of a banner ad. The user can open the files to it, this and that. I can't find anyone with any answers. I have tried for days. I even installed a HTML5 video player. Tried it like that too. I have attached a screen shot of the active web page. Please help me get this Google Banner ad on my home page. I have tried to convert the file type for a couple of weeks also ! Thank You. Have a Great Day !

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi @sheldon

I have already answered you other post here . I am marking this as closed. Please refrain from opening duplicate threads in future.

Its best to track individual issues in modular single threads. That way we track better, resolve faster and becomes really easy to developer feedback or report bugs.

Thanks

Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.