Embedded Videos and Integrated Videos

I'm a little confused on how these work. Support Videos state that before using the white branded videos, I first need to register my domains with the on Support Video API page. The Intergrated Videos plugin makes mention of the API so I'm assuming it accesses the API also through some other approach, perhaps by activating the plugin with a license key of some kind?

Either way, the part I'm confused about is in order to keep the links to the videos active, do I also need to keep my membership active? Please help to clarify how this actually works?

Is this only true for videos? In other words, what happens if I download plugins and install them on my domains... will these still work if my membership is not active? I would assume so although I wouldn't be given access to updates. Is this correct?

Thanks for your time,
Oliver

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologise any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.