[emergency] eNom resell domain

Hello,

In the domain mapping video, I can read "Avoid the eNom fee and subscribe as a sub reseller"

I just sent my credit card to eNom to pay the subscribtion fee !

How does this work ? Which plan do we have as a subreseller ? Silver ?

In the domain mapping video I see : domainname.com 40$ - it's supposed to be 10-15 $ for a .com ???

Thanks in advance

• Rupok

Hi Jean, thanks for asking.

In the domain mapping video, I can read "Avoid the eNom fee and subscribe as a sub reseller". I just sent my credit card to eNom to pay the subscribtion fee ! How does this work ? Which plan do we have as a subreseller ? Silver ?

I just checked the video twice, but still I could not see this line. Can you please give us a screenshot? As far I know, if you already have an eNom account, you can integrate that with Domain Mapping plugin. But you can't subscribe to eNom through Domain Mapping. You can purchase domains through Domain Mapping if you integrate those two.

In the domain mapping video I see : domainname.com 40$ - it's supposed to be 10-15 $ for a .com ???

I can see that too. Our plugin developer can give you best idea regarding this so I'm pinging him. Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.