EMERGENCY - switched to Membership but PayPal Express gateway doesn't list Kenya

Hi,

I moved from Wishlist Member and deleted it completely, put my site on maintenance mode and installed Membership. I am now configuring it so we go live with it, noting that this is a live site with current members waiting for us to re-open, and I noticed that you did not list Kenya in the list of PayPal countries! We are based in Kenya and use the Kenya PayPal site. PayPal Express. Do I just select United States and it will work fine or do you need to modify something so Kenya is included properly? Please help soonest as this is a live site and an emergency.

Thanks,

David

• David
    • Flash Drive

Thanks, I did so and it appears to work. The country code for Kenya is KE. Please ask the developers to add it to the list so that when this plugin is updated in future it doesn't break our customizations because I might not be in charge of this site when an update comes and the person in charge may wonder how come it stopped working abruptly. Would be nice to have our country in the list on your end :slight_smile: Thanks!

• David
    • Flash Drive

@Tom

Hi Tom,

Hope you are doing great. I just realized that Membership plugin was updated and it wiped out our KE customizations in the paypal express file! This is disastrous for commerce as one only discovers after some losses. Please ask them to find a solution for this quickest so the next update doesnt wipe out our settings?

Thanks,

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.