Enable administration menus not working

I notice the plugin folder in a dummy account. I went back to my admin and I notice the Enable administration menus checked, I unchecked it, when I save the settings the check mark still on.

To make matters even worst, if I leave the check mark on, I see the plugins folders but no plugins on it, does it is suppose to show plugins not installed network wide to all users?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello WrSantiago

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking.

I went back to my admin and I notice the Enable administration menus checked, I unchecked it, when I save the settings the check mark still on

It's may be for cache? Delete cache and check again? Also it might be for any plugin conflict. You can check by disabling all plugins and check. If the problem doesn't occur by then activate all plugins one by one and check which one is causing problem.

if I leave the check mark on, I see the plugins folders but no plugins on it, does it is suppose to show plugins not installed network wide to all users?

You won't see any plugin in your subsite plugin menu if you network activate all plugins. When you network activate a plugin, there is no option for disabling it from any subsite as you have enabled it in the whole network. If you network deactivate a plugin, then that plugin will be shown in subsite plugin menu and subsite owner/admin can enable if they need.

Hope it helps.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.