Enable Monitoring fails (hummingbird)

Not urgent, but installed Hummingbird and everything is going great except for the Monitor site.

*screenshot. Won't let me activate it. Not urgent but is there something I'm missing?

• Nastia

Hello paul, I hope you are doing well today!

Do you see any errors when you are activating the Minitoring?
    Would you please enable the WordPress debugging? Place the following code in the wp-config.php file:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

Try to activate the Minitoring again, and post here the errors or Warnings you see.

Would you please grant support access from WPMU DEV > Support So I can have a closer look?\

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Paul

I'm getting these errors and the last one repeats many times:

Warning: include(/home/paidlink/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/paidlink/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 74

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/paidlink/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/paidlink/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 74

Notice: force_ssl_login is deprecated since version 4.4! Use force_ssl_admin() instead. in /home/paidlink/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3573

• Sajid

Hi @paulthinkgrow,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Can you enable uptime on this website from Hub ? Go to Hub and clic on uptime link on one of your registered sites and try to activate it from here.

Please advice about this matter.

Also, please run a basic troubleshooting protocol by deactivating other plugins & themes and then activate the monitoring again.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.