Enable specific plugins / themes depending on service

Thanks for creating this great plugin! It's nice to see integrations with WHMcs.

We would like to offer different kind of packages, each with different theme and plugins enabled. Is this possible using the WHMcs provisioning?

• Mason

Hiya Jon,

That's a fair question - but a difficult one to answer. Arnold, the developer of this plugin, is a frickin' genius :slight_smile:

That being said, he's got a lot on his plate with other plugins in need of some major attention such as Classifieds, Directory, and CustomPress. So while this feature is on the list - we're talking weeks away not days.

I always tell folks the best solution is the one that's available today. If you're able to set things up with WHMCS integration and manually assign Pro Sites levels in the short term, that may work for you, but if you need to launch today (or tomorrow) and something else get's the job done, well then you have to choose what's right for you.

Of course, are goal here to provide folks with the exact solutions to fit their needs. We'll continue on with that and, hopefully, have more in this area very very soon.

Thanks!

• jonhardison

Thank you for getting back to me. Nah... We're not launching for another quarter or so, so I do have time. I just like to have these things installed and working so everything is (relatively) set when we're testing is all. I can afford to wait. No sweat. It just seemed that these impending updates may be pretty heavy. I'm going to go with the integration part now and wait for updates to everything else.

Most important thing I can say at this stage is thank you, both to everyone at WPMUDEV / Incsub and to Arnold the Genius for your efforts with this project. There are tens of thousands of folks that have waited for these features and the fact that you've even attempted to address these needs says volumes about your role in the space.

Thank you again.
    I look forward to the updates.
    Jon- :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.