Enabling coupons and packages for Pay Per View plugin (used as "Pay per post")

Hi!

I have installed the Pay Per View plugin on my test site and have it linked to Gravity Forms. And it is working as described. I have followed the following tutorial to set it up as a "Pay Per Post" plugin:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/enable-your-users-to-pay-per-post-or-create-your-own-advertise-on-this-site-ad-system

I notice that there are three options for payment styles:
1) One time view
2) Period pass
3) Subscription

I am looking for two things.
1) The ability to offer discount coupons or free posts to users. This would be without actually turning on 'free posting' for everyone. Just for those with a coupon.
2) The ability to offer 'packages' - where a user, for example, could get 10 posts for the price of 5. Is this available?

• Rupok

Hi Jim Flannery

Hope you had a wonderful day.

1) The ability to offer discount coupons or free posts to users. This would be without actually turning on 'free posting' for everyone. Just for those with a coupon.
    2) The ability to offer 'packages' - where a user, for example, could get 10 posts for the price of 5. Is this available?

I'm afraid, these options are not available out of the box right now. But they sound to be really promising so I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developer will work on this and will release this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.