Ending the 'Install Marketpress' nag message in CoursePress Pro

I am using Woocommerce to sell courses. I do not want to use MarketPress (already quite familiar with Woocommerce, thank you).

How do I end the nag message at the top of every admin screen demanding that I 'Install MarkePress plugin in order to sell courses.'?

I have attached a screen capture showing that I have selected Woocommerce as my selling choice and that the nag message continues.

Jeff

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jeff,

I could see the following what you have mentioned in the system, I'm marking this as a bug, and pinging the developer asking to give a look. As a workaround please try the following CSS, however the CSS will remove all the notices from the admin:

function remove_cp_notices() {
    	echo '<style>
    		.notice.notice-warning {
    			display: none;
    		}
    		</style>';

}

add_action( 'admin_print_styles', 'remove_cp_notices' );

You can add the above code in your themes functions.php file. Will check with the developer whether there is an option to disable only the notices related to CoursePress plugin, until we have a fix. Thanks for pointing this out. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Critical Tinkerer,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to know that you are having issues, I have already created a task regrading this, and it has been assigned to the developer. At the moment, I don't have a feedback from the developer regarding this fix. Will keep you posted once we have a fix on this issue asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.