eNewsletter cannot enter any content

Hi, Is the eNewsletter plugin 100% compatible with WP4.7? One of my clients is experiencing problems with the plugin. They cannot enter any content in the email content box and the preview layout looks all screwed up. See attached screenshot.

Would you please look into this ASAP as they need to send out their monthly newsletter.

Thanks in advance.
Graham

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Graham,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The plugin is compatible with WP 4.7 and just to make sure that it's still working fine I tested this on my test site just now. I wasn't able however to replicate the issue.

Having said that, I would suggest starting with a full theme/plugin conflict test. Issues that you described seem to be caused by some CSS/JS being "broken" and that usually is a result of an interference with some other plugin or a theme.

In order to conduct such test please follow the steps from the flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

This should reveal the source of the conflict and I would then be able to investigate it further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Graham,

I tested Black Studio TinyMCE on my installation and can see the issue there as well.

e-Newsletter doesn't currently have any official support for custom WP editors like this one but I will report it to our developers so they can try creating better integration with such plugins in future.

For now only workaround would be disabling the plugin while working on e-Newsletters and then re-activate it when newsletters are created.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.