eNewsletter not sending emails

I just tried to send an email eNewsletter to my imported mailing list and it is only sending it to three people. Its says it has only sent it to those who subscribed. I have 200+ imported contacts. These people did not subscribe, I imported their emails from a CSV file. How do I get the program to send it to the entire list? Am I missing something in the configuration?

Any thoughts

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

There can be a lot of reasons why this wouldn’t work based on your server configuration. It’s possible your host limits the amount of messages your able to send at a time – though 3 sounds totally too restrictive for that :wink:

How are your outgoing email settings setup?

When you went to send the email, what group did you choose to send it to?

Let us know and we’ll dig into this further with ya. Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Ok, can we also verify what group you sent the email to during the send step? That’s the only other place that I can think of that would cause the plugin not to do what’s expected.

The 3 that were sent, were they all signups while the manually imported ones did not go out?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marktkinder,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.