enewsletter not working when sending to groups, all sent, no-one receive

enewsletter: I send mail to group. Everything seems went fine (all messages sent). But no users receive messages.

why?

it worked ’till few days ago …

If I send test email it works.

If I send to group none receive emails.

Web server is working, email accounts too.

Tryed to send trought smpt, php and wp … same result … all message sent but no one receive it.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Antonio,

Which group is not receiving email on your site? I used support access and I tested that on your site.

I created a group "wmudev test", added my email there and send Test newsletter. It was send and I received it:

screenshot from my inbox

How can I replicate this issue on your site?

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Antonio,

I’m super sorry for the delay on my end! Can you again enable support access to site for me to check it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Also if that is happening for certain newsletter there might be error in debug.log what will tell us more about the reason.

Can you enabled debug mode in WordPress and make another test and then send me debug.log using dropbox or google drive service. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

kind regards

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.