Enewsletter plugin error when trying to create a new newsletter

Hi,

When I try to create a new newsletter using the \'eNewsletter\' plugin I get this error message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data03/38/2440238/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/class-gd-system-plugin-admin-menu.php on line 235

What needs to be done to fix?

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi YMCC

Hope you had a wonderful day.

The error says you have a custom MU Plugin (gd-system-plugin) which is conflicting with e-Newsletter plugin. Removing the "gd-system-plugin" folder from "wp-content/mu-plugins" folder will solve this issue. And as "gd-system-plugin" is a third party (maybe custom) plugin, I don't have any access on its coding architecture. So I can't tell you why this is conflicting with our plugin. Maybe the plugin developer can give you best idea on this. I just installed and activated e-Newsletter on my test site, and I went smooth.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi YMCC

Hope you had a wonderful day.

The error says you have a custom MU Plugin (gd-system-plugin) which is conflicting with e-Newsletter plugin. Removing the "gd-system-plugin" folder from "wp-content/mu-plugins" folder will solve this issue. And as "gd-system-plugin" is a third party (maybe custom) plugin, I don't have any access on its coding architecture. So I can't tell you why this is conflicting with our plugin. Maybe the plugin developer can give you best idea on this. I just installed and activated e-Newsletter on my test site, and I went smooth.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.