eNewsletter plugin is useless:can only cope with small lists

I have installed, used and tested eNewsletter plugin on all my wp blogs several times but basically it's useless.
It looks great and it's easy to use except for the annoying losing your subject title when you're preparing content. If you don't double check your email will go out without a title.
I love this plugin but can't use it because it can only handle a subscriber list of 3000, certainly 4000 max.
You're better off using Mailchimp with your Sync plugin because you're building your list and can send 12,000 emails/month free to a list of 1200.
eNewsletter should be modified so it can cope with lists at least 10000 subscribers PLUS be able able to use Mandrill, Amazon SES and similar plus have autoresponder.
There is no other product anywhere can do that cheaply. Even Mailchimp with 10000 subscribers costs US$75-85/month!
You are missing out on a huge market and being the sole player.

• calvinrogercanas

Hey there @icgold,

Hope you're well! :slight_smile:

e-Newsletter plugin depends on your server's resource so sending 10,000 emails will be hard if you own a shared hosting server or low specs server. That is why mailchimp charge so much because they are using a server that can cope up with your emails and to make sure that it will reach your subscriber with no problem.

There are some marketer ( especially the one who are on the line of email marketing ) that rent / buy their own dedicated VPS set-up by I.T person to be able to facilitate the campaign they have.

Let me know if it helps! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.