enewsletter scheduled mail

Hi all,

In enewsletter, is there a way to get an overview of the already scheduled mails?

I have been using the enewsletter for some time now but still haven’t found it.

Thanks in advance.

Hetty

• Lou
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

If you go in to the reports menu and click the send button for the newsletter you wish get this info for, you can find it there. The scheduled mails will be in one of the Waiting send columns depending on how you sent the emails.

• Hetty
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Lou, thank you for your answer. I had found this one also.

Maybe I didn’t explain it right. I would like to see a full overview of all the emails that are scheduled. For example: On monday the monday motivation email and on friday what’s new in the shop ?

With the selected email list and subscribers.

The kind of overview you get with your suggestion but then for all the scheduled emails.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Hetty,

I’m afraid e-Newsletter does not have that kind of view for scheduled newsletters. All what is available can be seen in the Report section.

But I can move your thread to Features and Feedback section of our forum so more members can vote for this idea (if there is more interest from other members then feature can be implemented into plugin).

kind regards,

Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Hetty,

Kasia has already moved your thread to our Features and Feedback section. As she said above, more people voting for this idea here, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.