eNewsletter setup

I have tried to configure this ( eNewsletter plugin) loads of times - but it keeps coming up - 'you do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
I have a widget for it but cannot configure it in order to write newsletters.
thanks
BB

• aecnu

Greetings BB,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

I have tried to configure this ( eNewsletter plugin) loads of times - but it keeps coming up - 'you do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

You get this error message when trying to click on just e-newsletter or e-newsletter settings or?

I have a widget for it but cannot configure it in order to write newsletters.
    thanks

This I do not understand, please clarify due to my current understanding of this is that because of the widget you cannot write newsletters which does not compute.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• barbaraburgess

Hi, I am stil having probs with this e-newletter plugin.

I have uploaded it and activated it and am now filling in the bits and pieces.
    No matter what emails and info I put in I still get this message:
    'You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.'
    when I click 'install'
    It also does not show up properly as a widget.

I must be filling in the email addresses and info incorrectly or something but I cannot fathom out what I am doing wrong.
    thanks
    BB

• aecnu

Greetings BB,

I am sorry that I just cannot get my head wrapped around what the problem is here, therefore I will dig in for clarification.

Lets start with the installation and setup.

Are you able to activate the plugin and go through it settings?

Any errors?

Concerning the widget, this is where you are getting the 'You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.'

Can you please post some screen shots or the URL?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• scot

I am having troubles too.. however, my situation shows that i sent the email however, nothing is in my inboxes or spam... additionally my mail server does not show the email in que.. when the site gets a comment or any other wp-trigger i am getting those emails so the site is sending them.. i just cannot get this newsletter to work.

I have tried smtp and phpmail.. i cannot figure this out. Mailpress worked, wysiwja newsletters worked. I really like the simplicity of this plugin and i want to use this one. but it has to work.

I am running a clean wordpress multisite with no plugins except for wpmudev plugins.

any help would be appricated.

• aecnu

Greetings scot,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Please open a new ticket so we can address your issue separately since it seems quite different from what appears to be a widget issue in this ticket.

In addition, feel free to copy and paste any relevant information from this ticket into your new ticket.

This will allow us to concentrate on your specific ticket and issues.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.