eNewsletter Shows 'Save Disabled' in WPMUD Free Trial Version

Does it mean I can save my content (under <tr class= “email_content”> ) while using eNewsletter?

Has anyone ever had this experience before?

Thanks in anticipation.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Cephas,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Plugins are same for trial and full membership so this is not something that could be causing the issue you’re having.

Can you give me some more info about where does this happen, in e-Newsltter settings or when you’re creating/editing newsletter?

Could you perform basic troubleshooting by disabling your other plugins and see if you’re able to save the changes after that?

That will tell us if there are any conflicts on that end.

If that doesn’t give any result would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,

Predrag

• Cephas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Predrag Predrag Dubajic

Thanks for your support. This issue occurs when I am creating e-Newsletters (kindly find attached screenshot). I am currently using 'Promy' team and it appears the <td class= "email content"> row data does not support live editing, better still 'Save Newsletter' function.

I disabled the other WPMUD plugin on my dashboard 'Smush Pro' last night but it did not help the situation.

Please do I have to go on and disable every other plugins I use?

I have opened support access anyways and will be so glad if you can help me out.

Kindly,

Cephas.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Cephas,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your site and when I access eNewsletter editor I can see jQuery error in console that’s caused by WP Editor plugin.

As soon as I disabled that plugin the error was gone and changes made in content were visible.

I’m not familiar with this plugin or how does it modify text editors so you could either check with plugin devs what’s causing this, or you can simply disable it while creating/editing newsletters.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.