eNewsletter: Subscribe widget is not working correctly

Hi there.

Have upgraded to the latest enewsletter plugin Version 2.3.4 and widget no longer working correctly.

I have the widget displayed in sidebar.

I can subscribe and unsubscribe multiple times fine from the backend on the "My Subscriptions" tab and it shows in "Members" tab that have been 'Unsubscribed' or am active so all that works as expected.

However if I try to do the same using the Widget (which is needed for members, as they don't have backend access) it doesn't.

If I'm already 'Unsubscribed' I click the 'Subscribe to newsletters' button and nothing works. I check backend and it still shows me as 'Unsubscribed'.

So I subscribe in backend and get "You are subscribed successfully!"
I check the frontend and the Widget now shows "Save Subscriptions" button and a 'Unsubscribe' link correctly.

I then test the 'Unsubscribe' link in widget and it does a "Page not found: Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."
and the url is eg: example.com/admin.php?page=newsletters-subscribes&updated=true&message=You+are+unsubscribed%21

I browse to another page from the 'Page not found' one, and see the Widget has correctly 'Unsubscribed' me as it's now showing the 'Subscribe to newsletters' button again.

So it appears the widget is not coded quite right in the latest upgrade as it doesn't resubscribe someone who has unsubscribed before, and for people already subscribed who click the unsubscribe link get a 'page not found' error.

Can you please test these issues and update the plugin.

Please note when testing that I'm not using 'Members Groups' as prefered not to as it worked fine like that before the upgrade so don't believe this would be the cause.

Thanks heaps for your time.

Kind regards, Ian