Enhanced Checkout?

Why when I test the checkout process does it always use the old classic PayPal checkout and not the new enhanced (normal) PayPal checkout that I usually see when checking out online with PayPal?

• coreymj78

LOL yeah unless your familiar with creating paypal buttons and checkout page styles, you wouldn't know what I mean by this.

No, enhanced checkout is what paypal calls their standard checkout screen. They updated it from what it used to look like. When you create a checkout page style (in paypal) you can edit what the classic checkout looks like as well as the "enhanced" checkout. I'm not sure why one would appear for someone over the other though.

The classic checkout screen has a longer banner at the top and the page elements have sort of a blue-ish hue to them with a dark blue bar at the top, etc. The enhanced checkout is mostly white with simply your custom logo at the top left and just looks cleaner, etc. The two pages just look different, but I've mostly seen the new checkout page style when using paypal, so im not sure why im seeing the old one when testing my checkout process is all.