Enhancement

Would it be possible to allow for "guest" registrations..... where we choose what fields are required?
For example, I would like 'visitors' to be able to enter their name, email, phone number and who invited them, as well as make the fields mandatory. Is that in the plans?

• SoCalCreations

Having a Guest Registration would be Helpful so your response for the new feature is very much appreciated.

However I am looking also to get a LIST BUILT, so having 'visitors' to be able to enter their name, email, phone number and who invited them, as well as make the fields mandatory as an OPTION to actually creating an account on the page. We have already got feedback that if they "register on the site" that they would be afraid of be put on an email list. DOH!! People are incredibly...short sided... they believe if they just register for an event, that they WON'T be on a list as opposed to registering for the site.

I am just looking for a way to accommodate the mind sets.

ALSO their is a BUG
    I have v1.2 installed and the WP-Updates says there is an update. When I trigger the update it states it is already v1.3