Enroll button is missing from CPP after 2.2 update

After the 2.2 update, the enroll button dismissing from my course press site. Should be there to the right of the course details. Please help.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ryan

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and run some more tests on it and on my own test setup (also using the course in question exported from your site and your child-theme) but I wasn't able to find the cause for this as well as replicate the issue on my end.

This seems to be something specific to your setup then and I've included our developers in the case. I have created a report for them and they'll "dig deeper" to find out what's happening and how to fix that.

Please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Panos

Hi there Ryan ,

The enrollment option is not visible cause the registration ability has been deactivated from network settings.

I have created a mu-plugin file : wp-content/mu-plugins/cp-allow-student-registration.php
    which contains this line:

add_filter( 'coursepress_users_can_register', '__return_true' );
    add_filter( 'coursepress_popup_allow_account', '__return_false' );

This should enable the Enroll button in courses and the second line should remove the registration option, since you have it disabled from network settings .

Please let us know if it shows on your side too or if you want to show the registration link there if member is logged out

Thanks!

• Ryan

Ah, oh course... I should have known. I'm fairly new to MultiSites. Since I didn't want users to create new sites, I disabled registrations. I didn't realize this would impact self-registration for new users on that subsite.

New users will need to self register via the enroll button but I dont want randoms to see the new site creation dialog. What do you suggest?

Also, I had planned on restoring to a previous version with Snapshot, since some of the troubleshooting broke my sidebar. (which seems to be back now, may have been a cached version?) and I noticed all of my backups are no longer appearing in Snapshot?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.