ENROLL NOW Button not showing

I have installed the Coursepress Pro on my website at webtutorial.com.ng, however, I can see that the ENROLL NOW button which shows when users are logged in is NOT showing. Also the SIGN UP button which shows after every course when logged out is not showing.

But when I login as administrator, I see the Button which redirects to a page that says "cart is empty"

What do I do about this. It is really frustrating. I have installed woocommerce and set a price for each course.

• Nastia

Hello Smart

I hope you are doing well today!

I've created an account on your site and the Enroll button is visible. Please see the attached screenshot:

But I see that the course is not added to a cart. Please navigate from your dashboard to CoursePress > Settings and uncheck "Redirect WooCommerce product post to a parent course post".

Then edit the course and make sure that you have ticked the "Tick the ‘Automatically generate Stock Keeping Unit‘ option to have CoursePress Pro automatically create a unique SKU.

If you still have issues after this, please grant support access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia