Enroll only to registered?

Hi, I like to enroll my courses to everyone because they are paid courses. But my course settings telling me I can only enroll to registered members. ???

Anyone is not possible. How can I choose Anyone?

kind regards R.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there FLYINGFOX,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

CoursePress requires students of a course to be registered users of your installation and guests/visitors can't enroll to a course. So you should either let visitors to register and enroll or manually create users and add them to your course.

In order to sell courses, you should install and activate either MarketPress or WooCommerce.
    More detailed information about this can be found in product's usage tab here
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#product-usage
    under the "Step 6 – Enrollment and Course Cost" subtitle.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• FLYINGFOX
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi dimitries, market press is installed and still missing the buy button.
    Is still not really userfriendly.
    A paid course needs to be visible with a buy now button for everyone. To register first and than to buy is not really convenient. You link helps me not. I have still problems to set up a course.
    I created a testuser and he still see no buy button on courses.

kind regards Reinhard

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi FLYINGFOX,

I just checked your installation and with registering new user I was able to see buy button:

However, on your installation you've disabled mini cart so there's nothing showing that there are products added to cart.
    What I did is enabled redirect to cart page from Store Settings > Presentation page, so now when you buy the course it will go to checkout page right away.

Is that what you're after?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.