Enrolled courses wont show up in my dashboard

Hi! I dont know what am I doing wrong in my setup. But I have some questions about this plugin.

First, I am enrolled in 3 courses as a test, and in my dashboard I cant see them. All tree courses by the date has started yet, but didnt end up.

I dont know with this plugin consider that a course is ended just because I've entered the course page once. All my courses doesnt have any content yet.

My intention to Coursepress is just to sell the courses and have a login area where the student can access to exclusive material and discussion. What this plugin does. But the real course is presencial. So I dont whant this plugin to show thes courses as ended courses just because the student entered the course page once.

I'm having a issue with the content units that is not showing up, but it is a treat for another ticket that I had open today. I'm just mention this, because I dont know if it is related with the problem that I am not seeing the courses in my dashboard.

And just to confirm, the student just really on the course if some adm or teacher add it to the course. But, if he just enroll the course and anyone add him to the course, nothing will apperar on the student dashboard? Please, clarify me! Thank you.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Vivian,

I hope you're fine today!

The CoursePress can't held course "open" if there's no content in the course. When a student visits an "empty" course that visit is enough to consider course "completed", therefore "ended" for this particular user.

That's the same as with units consisting only text module(s): an assumption is made that only reading the text is required, hence visiting the page is considered reading the text.

That said, I think this would be strictly related to your other issue here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cant-see-my-units-content/

I think then that we should deal with it first and then if necessary get back to this thread. I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Vivian
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I had support by chat today, and I had learned that I was doing tests with my admin login. When Ive created a student login, the courses now appear as it should be.They are listed all the courses that the login student. Does it make sense?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Vivian!

Yes, that makes sense and I'm sorry I didn't think of it in a first place. I noticed that you already marked your other thread as resolved so I understand that this one's resolved as well in this case, is that right?

If so, please mark it resolve and in case you had other questions please do not hesitate to start new threads on our "Support Forum" and we'll happily assist you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.