Enrollment and registration in one step of a paid course

How can I create a setup where a user Enroll in a course and that information is user to create the "Sign Up" or "Registration" process. I want it to be ONE step. Right now a user has to register first and then comeback and buy the course.

• Rupok

Hi 7mcity, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, user can always register first, and then come back any time to buy course. But suppose your user has not registered yet. When he goes to any course details page, he gets "Signup" button instead of "Enroll Now" button. When he clicks on that button, a popup window appears where he enters his signup details, and then the popup refreshes, he gets option to enroll. Is not this the process on your site?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi 7mcity, hope you had a wonderful day.

I could partially regenerate this. In my test site, When user clicks "Signup", a popup appears. When user fill up the sign up form and submits, a blank popup appears like you. But when a logged in user clicks on "Enroll Now" button, it works perfectly.

But I've asked one of my colleague to test on his site, everything is working perfectly. So we need to troubleshoot further.

Can you please disable MarketPress and try again? Can you create another WordPress installation anywhere, install only CoursePress, create a course and try to regenerate the same issue there? Please let us know.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.