Enrollment Closed not Working when Enrollment Date is Set to Future

Hi

Unlike in your previous version 1.x, the "Enrollment Closed" button is not displayed again when enrollment date is set to Future in the current 2.x version. Why was this removed or is it a bug? This is a very useful feature to display "coming soon" courses that are displayed on the website but not open to enrollment yet.
Thanks

• Rupok

Hi atsweb,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site and found that, when you are logged out and visiting the course description page, the button says "Enroll Now". But when you login, or when you check that course description page in logged-in state, that button says "Not Available" which is expected. The logged-out state should also say "Not Available" instead of "Enroll Now", right?

I'm confirming this as a bug and reporting to our developer right now. I believe, he will come up with a fix soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• atsweb

Hi

My issue is not exactly the one you described even though those one might be there too.
    My issue is that if you have a course set for the future (e.g. April 2 - 10) and you set the enrollment date to the future too (March 1 - April 1), in the old version, the button with "enrollment closed" is displayed but in the new version, nothing is displayed just empty space.
    There are situations where you want courses displayed but not opened to enrollment. There should not be an empty space.
    Thanks

• Rupok

Hi atsweb,

I am so sorry for the delay in response and I do apologize for this.

Thanks for all these details. I could regenerate this too on my test site. So I'm also adding this in the bug report right now. I believe, our developer will come up with a fix for this too.

As I said before, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.