Enrollment to course impossible after update

After Domain Mapping update, any attempt to enroll to a course from a sub-site with mapped domain is causing this error:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://lyns.usingessentialoils.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=course_enrollment.

• Uttam Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello antKat,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks for letting us know that the issue is resolved after version rollback.

As Adam Czajczyk said to you in chat that he will pass this information to the Domain Mapping developer then so he could test this and check what's causing this. They will fix this if there is any.

Have a great day!

kind regards,
    Uttam

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi antKat

Hope you're fine today!

I've just tested CoursePress with the latest version of the Domain Mapping plugin and was able to successfully enroll the course without any issues. Also, there are no reports from other members about similar issues with the latest version of Domain Mapping.

However, I see that you're using the previous version of the plugin, from what I can suppose that you have this issue with the current version of the plugin and it's rather a site-specific issue and there was some mistake, so I would like to apologize for all this mess.

I'm going to need to ping our SLS team (code experts) and get their valuable feedback on this. Since this is a bit more of an advanced query, it may take a little bit longer to get a reply back about this, but one of us will post back with feedback as soon as possible.

We also will need your FTP credentials in order to investigate this further. I see that you've already provided credential in chat, but these credentials seem to not work anymore. Could you please check this and send us new(correct) credentials? Please, DO NOT post your credentials here, as it's a public forum. You can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Katya Tsihotska"
    -FTP credentials (host/port/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please, accept our apology and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.