Entering API key in the dashboard

I'm having trouble finding out where to enter my API key in the WPMU dashboard in order to access the plugins and themes. I updated the dashboard and have not been prompted to enter my API and don't know where to go to simply enter it myself.

• eddie_allen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have a similar issue. I have a api key but my WPMUDEV dashboard does not appear to recognize it. I wish to check the key and/or re enter the key but cannot find a means to do so. Seems a AP Key field would be on one of the screens.

I de-installed the plugin, deleted it then reinstalled. It never asked for my key.

Can you give me step bu step instructions on what to do. Frustrating. This is a new WP install and my first time using WPMUDEV plugins,

Also are there any detail docs on Marketpress in terms of setup options?

Thanks

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We have it set up so you don't need to enter in your API key. When you instal the WPMU DEV Dashboard, you are prompted to log into your account.

If you've accidentally signed into a free account, you can logout by going to WPMU DEV > Manage and click "Edit" next to your API Key. That will log you out and you can log back into your account.

When you uninstall the plugin and re-instal it, it remembers your login info. You have to logout.

As for MarketPress, and all of our plugins, you can find instructions on the Usage tab of each plugin page. Here's the MarketPress usage page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce#usage

• eddie_allen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Brian

Thanks for the reply. Take a look at my screen shot. WPMUDEV Admin -> Manage does not provide me any options.

It says something about only the super admin can have access. I am logged in as Super Admin. I cannot see user IDs anywhere in WP Users either or I would try to add the DEFINE command in the wp-config.php as it instructs on the Manage page..

ea

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.