Envira Gallery Plugin Not loading on my website

I have 2 Envira Galleries on my website. One loads, the other one doesn't. Contacted Envira. They suggested disabling all plugins and theme to see if there was a conflict. Nothing. They suggested it was then a server error. Contacted the server who says Jetpack is causing the issue. Disabled most of Jetpack options to try and minimize the effect on our site and Gallery. Jetpack still hasn't gotten back to me. It hasn't been 24 hours yet, but this gallery has been down since last week. It's crucial to our site. It was working prior to that. Also, been having intermittent slowdowns, site down for short periods, and a few other plugins not working right this past couple of weeks.

James Morris

Hello Pat Hollett,

I hope you are well today.

While this isn't one of our products, and I cannot guarantee I can find a solution for you, I would be happy to take a closer look at this issue for you. However, since you've already attempted a conflict test for the other two companies, I need to request access to your site and server to run some deeper debugging of the problem.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url