Error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_blog_option() in /home/content/17/6392517/html/bocaenboca/wp-content/plugins/Friends/friends.php on line 601

In my Friend request show this error.

Dont show nothing in actions to request.

• talawar
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I am having the same issue. Can you confirm that it was fixed by activating Multisite?

On the codex page it has a whole network installation. I don't need all of that. Can you confirm these are the steps we need?
    Step 5: Enabling the Network

The rest of the steps are ones you must complete in order to finish.
    Tools Network Created

0. First, back up your existing wp-config.php and .htaccess files.

1. Create a blogs.dir directory under /wp-content/
    This directory is used to stored uploaded media for your additional sites and must be writable by the web server. They should be CHOWNed and CHMODed the same as your wp-content directory.

2. Add the extra lines your WordPress installation generates into your wp-config.php file.
    These lines are dynamically generated for you based on your configuration.
    Edit the wp-config.php file while you are logged in to your sites admin panel.
    Then just paste the generated lines immediately above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */.

3. Add the generated mod_rewrite rules to your .htaccess file, replacing other WordPress rules.
    (If there isn't one, then create it.)
    These lines are dynamically generated for you based on your configuration.

4. Log in again.
    Once the above steps are completed and the new wp-config.php & .htaccess files are saved, your network is enabled and configured. You will have to log in again. click "Log In" to refresh your Adminstration Panel. If you have problems logging back in, please clear your browser's cache and cookies.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.