Error

When I use the plugin and create a new site, it works but I get an "internal server error" on screen. When I go back I see the same "create new site" page with the fields ready to submit again, but in fact the new site was created and everything copied with your plugin.

• aecnu

Greetings overhaul,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

The most common reason that this happens is because the server runs out of memory while doing the process.

You may want to find out how much memory your hosting really has for PHP applications which can easily be done with the WP-Memory-Usage plugin and if it is under 128MB's you will want to contact your host for an increase and if they say no then it is time to look for a new host.

There is a saying that the proof is in the pudding and to go along with that I will show that with my hosting the memory is set at 512MB:

http://wpmu-hosting.org/phpinfo.php i.e. memory_limit

Let me know how you make out with the memory increase and if the issue indeed resolves.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings overhaul,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.