Error 107 SSL product error

in marketpress if gets this error and turn it all off and on. i removed and added the plugin and still the same thing.

markpress 2.6
wordpress 3.4

thank you help please.

• Kimberly

Hello madmanitson!

Welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

If you could provide some more information about when and where you see this error it would be very helpful.

Perhaps a screenshot? And a bit about what you are doing before you see it.

Are you using authorize.net as your gateway by any chance? If so you will need to make sure you have an SSL for your checkout page. This plugin may help you get it working once you have purchased that from your host.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-https/

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings madmanitson,

Sorry for the delay in a reply here, it appears that this ticket got away from us being eaten by the ticket system and I found it while in the backend today.

It is true that you download an SSL Cetificate, but it is just as true that you must purchase one first and go through the certifying process which is usually quite simple.

But before running off and buying an SSL certificate, you need to be sure that you have a Dedicated IP to enable the certificate.

Please check with your host to see if you indeed have a dedicated IP, once you are certain that you have a dedicated IP for your site purchasing an SSL Certificate can be quite a simple process.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for using the WPMU Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.