Error 404 at the Completion of Module

Since the latest update a couple of days ago there is an issue with the next button when reaching the end of a module within a course. It should continue to the next module (or say completion success) but it is now going to a 404 Error page. I have noticed other users with this problem but no solution yet that I have seen.

Can you please assist?

Thanks in advance!

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Dave,

Hope you are having a great time. I have gone through your site and checked the course. In this case the easiest potential solution is to re-save the permalinks. To do that, from your dashboard go to settings => permalinks and select the default permalinks structure. Press save and then re-enable pretty permalinks by selecting the URL structure you previously had (obviously not the default permalinks).
    Once you do save the settings again and test if that resolves your issue. Hope this works. Also please let us know if this does not help. We are always here to help.

Cheers,
    Sohag.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your reply and I hope you are having a beautiful day!

We have gone through your site and tried to regenerate the issue on course completion. Once we are on the edit page of the course "Wireless AC Technology" we have found that the course has no enrolled students. This is why the 404 error is generating. The 404 triggers if the user is not enrolled to the course even if the current user is an administrator or instructor. Once we enrolled the admin user in the course the 404 message is not showing anymore.

Please add the members you want to enroll in a course in the Students tab on the course edit page. Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.