Error 500

Help. I've recently been charged for services and i have yet to install anything because i keep getting a 500 error. This is real upsetting because i see a lot of potential in your system. Anything can help at the moment. Just need to get this up and running.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Trevor,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Unfortunately the "500 Internal server error" error is quite an undefined error that can be caused by the number of reasons. In case of WordPress it's most often caused by insufficient memory resources but I can see that on your site both PHP and WordPress limits are set to 256M which should be even more than enough.

I can see however that the site is "unfinished" Multisite setup. It seems that you started creating Multisite but did not finished. That said, I'd like to ask you to start with basic steps:

1. Either remove all the changes made in order to create a Multisite or finish setting up a Multisite
    2. After this please add following lines to the "wp-config.php" file of your site:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true):
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY',false);

These lines should be placed above the "/* That's all, stop editing... " line. Once they are added please try installing some WPMU DEV plugins again (via WPMU DEV Dashboard). If that fails, please download the "/wp-content/debug.log" file from your server, rename it to "debug.txt" and attach to your replay to my post.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.