Recently changed from Siteground to GreenGeeks- so this might be part of the problem.
I am having a few problems.
1. When I went to hummingbird, then went to bulk mimification, I got a ERROR 500, website unable to handle this request. (I attributed this to putting a strain on my physical memory-I noticed my new provider GreenGeeks gives me less cpu than siteground, so...
2. From my wordpress dashboard, I attempted to go into hummingbird, but when I clicked on it, I got another error 500.
3. I searched your site but could not see a similar problem.
Please let me know what you think, and thank you ahead of time.