Error 500 on activating a module of Ultimate Branding

Hi,

I have installed and activated the Ultimate Branding plugin on my wordpress multisite installation. I've started setting it up, but once I activated the "Remove WP Dashboard Link for users who don't have sites" module, the site returned a 500 HTTP error.

I had to delete de whole ultimate branding plugin via FTP, and then the error disappeared. After that, if I upload it again, the settings that remained there, automatically activates the module and return again the error.

How can I deactivate de module without having the plugin activated? What file do I have to edit and which parameter?

Thanks

• Luís

Hi Pol Ribas ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I tried to replicate the issue you are getting, but I was unable. It should be specific from your site.

To disable the module, you can try rename that module file, going to "wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules" folder and renaming the "remove-dashboard-link-for-users-without-site.php" file to "remove-dashboard-link-for-users-without-site.php.txt", as an example.

However, a 500 error is a generic error and don't gives to much information about what is provoking it, so, can you send us the FTP details of your website, so we can investigate further and make some debug to try solve the issue? If yes, please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.