Error activating Uptime Monitoring

I've been trying to activate Uptime Monitoring with Hummingbird, however, I keep receiving this error, "Your domain does not appear to be publicly accessible on the Internet."

The site is available and online publicly. Could this have something to do with the fact that I'm using SSL?

The site is http://prometheusfire.me Support access if granted.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Saunt,

I was able to replicate this issue on one of my sites, that is not ssl and is definitely accessible. However I know that developer are doing some work right now with Uptime monitor so this could be reason that it's not working right now.
    But I send message about that to developers - so they will check that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Saunt Valerian
    • The Bug Hunter

I'll keep an eye on this for now. I installed both Hummingbird and Defender on the site today to start playing with them, but they ended up bringing my site down unfortunately. I started getting 500 server errors. It may be a combination of Flywheel's Nginx server's along with the plugins. I'll be starting over with this using new tests, I was more concerned about getting my site back online so I restored it from a back up. I'll be starting over with these plugins maybe next week. In the meantime, this ticket can be marked as closed.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.