Error after migrating Multisite

Hi,

I have been trying migrate a number of Multisites with varying degrees of succes. The current site gives a http 500 error. When I look at the error log it seem that maybe Pro Sites is causing some kind of problem:

[24-Mar-2017 22:33:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Stripe needs the Multibyte String PHP extension.' in /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe.php(21): require_once()
#1 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/plugins-loader.php(136): ProSites_Gateway_Stripe->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: ProSites_PluginLoader->load_gateways('')
#3 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-settings.php(277): do_action('plugins_loaded')
#5 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-config.php(111): require_once('/home/yourreiki...')
#6 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/yourreiki...')
#7 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/yourreiki.. in /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php on line 13

Could this be the case? Is there some way of deactivating the Pro Sites plugin in Wordpress files or in the php databases? At the moment I can't log in to make changes.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Justin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The mentioned error is related to your server, could you please get in touch with your host, and ask to install, and enable multibyte string PHP extension in your system.

The error is related to Stripe, and your server configuration, once you have it enabled the plugin should work fine.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.