Error after migrating Multisite

Hi,

I have been trying migrate a number of Multisites with varying degrees of succes. The current site gives a http 500 error. When I look at the error log it seem that maybe Pro Sites is causing some kind of problem:

[24-Mar-2017 22:33:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Stripe needs the Multibyte String PHP extension.' in /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe.php(21): require_once()
#1 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/plugins-loader.php(136): ProSites_Gateway_Stripe->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: ProSites_PluginLoader->load_gateways('')
#3 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-settings.php(277): do_action('plugins_loaded')
#5 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-config.php(111): require_once('/home/yourreiki...')
#6 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/yourreiki...')
#7 /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/yourreiki.. in /home/yourreikiprac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe.php on line 13

Could this be the case? Is there some way of deactivating the Pro Sites plugin in Wordpress files or in the php databases? At the moment I can't log in to make changes.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Justin